Having a journal is an essential. I love writing notes and keeping track of daily task. I use my journal for goals, sketches and creative ideas. Journals can be great gifts for all ages. Below are quick steps for making your own DIY journal.
Card stock (8 x 10)
White printer paper (8 x 10)
Needle & Thread
- Take about 10 pieces of white paper or 1 piece of card stock
- Fold in half horizontally
- Sew by hand or machine, down the middle of the paper or the folded line
- Cut Fabric 2 inches longer than paper on each side. (About 10 x 12)
- Place book open and place on top of fabric. Position in the middle.
- Fold edges of fabric over the inner flap of book.
- Glue edge of fabric to inner flap. (Card stock)
- Allow about 30 minutes to dry
- Complete!! Ready to write your first journal entry